The second Collector Club Appreciation Event of the year recently happened, called CCA for short, how it works is if you put in your cart qualifying items that add up to a total of at least $150 (not including tax and shipping) and then enter the code, you get a free glossy model. There are four different possibilities of what glossy model you may get, this round is the same as the first which were glossy versions of Battlefield Angel, Appaloosa Ideal Quarter Horse, Mojave, & Get Rowdy. As always I am never able to spend that much on models especially with club models coming out recently then being followed by other important stuff like bills also taking my money. The only model I would've wanted is the appaloosa as thats the last of that series I need, but also maybe one day I'll be able to participate for once. Would be nice to experience it at least once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Surprise Horse Guesses!! Breyerfest is Tomorrow!!
With Breyerfest being tomorrow, I am in need of posting my guesses for this year's surprise model. I haven't have much time to think...
-
It's a new year and that means new model horses to be released!! It is also the year of the horse again as per the Chinese lunar calenda...
-
The Breyerfest 2026: Midsummer/Midsommar Celebration Horse has been revealed!! Meet Corgi Hill Flinka!!!! Corgi Hill Flinka is a 15 year ol...
-
The pages for event exclusive models is up and it is formatted a little differently this year. The special runs, store specials, and other ...

No comments:
Post a Comment